Entrust Special Discount Available: You can now get a special low rate using our exclusive Entrust promo code “ECLB” (click here to the Entrust website), which delivers an instant discount off the regular Entrust rates.
Entrust Energy Reviews
Want to learn more about Entrust Energy before enrolling in a plan? Home Energy Club is your one-stop site for reviews from major independent sources, featuring over 1,000 verified Entrust reviews. Below you will find reviews and complaint stats from sites like Google, Yelp, the Better Business Bureau, and the Texas Public Utility Commission.
|Entrust Energy on Google||Google Reviews|
|Entrust Energy on Yelp||Yelp Reviews|
|Entrust Energy Better Business Bureau Page||BBB Rating|
|Entrust Energy Public Utility Commission of Texas Stats||PUC Stats|
It’s important for you to know as much as possible about any electricity provider that you’re considering. That is why we created an informational provider page for Entrust Energy, as well as a list of reviews for other top energy companies in Texas.
Home Energy Club vets every electricity plan shown on our site using our TrustPlan process. We do this to give you peace of mind while shopping, knowing that we have helped to cut bill surprises.
Entrust Energy Ratings
We continuously collect customer satisfaction data on more than 40 electricity companies in Texas from independent review sites, the Better Business Bureau, the State of Texas Public Utility Commission Complaints site, and other sources.
We combine our customer rating survey results from Home Energy Club/Amazon with the third party information to determine a rating score for each energy provider, such as Entrust.
HEC Entrust Energy Rating Score: 4.6/5
Entrust Energy Customer Ratings
Entrust Energy has high scores compared to most providers for the reviewed categories. Each of their scores is above 4.4.
Entrust Energy Customer Reviews
Entrust Energy Reviews & Ratings Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find objective Entrust Energy reviews and ratings?
Home Energy Club uses the following objective sources for ratings, reviews, and statistics for Entrust Energy:
- The Public Utility Commission of Texas
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- HEC/Amazon surveys of Amazon’s customer base
- Google Reviews and Yelp Reviews
To browse reviews and ratings for more than 40 energy companies in Texas, go to HomeEnergyClub.com.
How does Entrust Energy’s rating compare to other electric companies?
Home Energy Club lists the companies below as the current Top 13 Best Electric Companies in Texas based on thorough vetting, industry knowledge, and customer data. Entrust Energy is included in the newest ratings:
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): high-quality, best rated in Houston
- Entrust Energy (917-382-2513): excellent service, competitive rates
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): very low rates, 100% green plans
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): plan transparency with reliably low rates
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): affordable 100% green energy
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): rapid growth, mega-low rates, trusted
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): easy-to-navigate website, clear-cut pricing
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): number one for prepaid “no deposit” plans
- Just Energy (866-385-6065): rate transparency, well-established provider
- Chariot Energy (844-978-6797): low-cost, 100% solar, no equipment required
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): top-rated service, most trusted in Dallas
- 4Change Energy (855-784-2426): quality TXU affiliate with low rates
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): affordable, well-recognized brand
To find trusted information and to compare energy plans in Texas, go to HomeEnergyClub.com.
Who reviews the electricity plans of Entrust Energy in Texas?
Information on rates and plans, including those for Entrust Energy, can be found on the comparison site HomeEnergyClub.com. The plans displayed have undergone the TrustPlan™ vetting process. Click on the Compare Plans button in the filter section of the home page to see plan details displayed side by side, including:
- Special discount pricing offers
- Bill credits
- Early termination fees
- BBB ratings
- Electricity rates at various home usage levels
As an energy consumer advocate, Home Energy Club seeks to reduce the number of bill surprises Texas residents may experience.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
Home Energy Club has determined that some energy review sources display gimmicky or misleading information about energy provider rates and quality of service:
- Small generic review sites: some of these sites are paid by companies to only post positive reviews
- Texas electricity review sites: some electricity providers may have reviews arranged for an advantage over competitors
- Government comparison sites: the Power to Choose Texas site and other government sites have been found to lack quality control
To find Entrust Energy ratings and other information, visit HomeEnergyClub.com.
How good is Entrust Energy?
Home Energy Club considers the following in deciding if Entrust Energy is a good company:
- Customer reviews: Entrust Energy has a large amount of high customer ratings
- Trustworthiness: the company is well established and trustworthy
- Bill clarity: Entrust Energy strives to provide straightforward billing
Visit HomeEnergyClub.com to find out more about how Entrust Energy compares to other electric companies.
How to find an Entrust Energy promo code to get a rate discount?
Here’s how to find promo codes from Home Energy Club to receive rate discounts:
- Visit provider profile: go to the profile page for Entrust Energy
- Check for discounts: you will find the currently running promo code “ECLB”
- Compare: search for exclusive promo codes for other top energy providers in Texas
For more electric company ratings information and vetted energy plans you can trust, visit HomeEnergyClub.com.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get many complaints?
While Home Energy Club helps prevent unexpected bill shocks with its vetting processes, the state-run electricity comparison site Power to Choose has been teeming with complaints. Here are some:
- Gimmicks: the site has a history of including gimmick plans that may dupe consumers
- Bill surprises: energy plans with supposedly low rates are listed, yet Texas consumers get unexpectedly high bills
- Manipulated rankings: advantages are given to some energy companies with unscrupulous competitive practices
- Doubt among state leaders the Public Utility Commission Chairman has expressed doubts about the site’s viability
HomeEnergyClub.com, the best alternative to Power to Choose in Texas, vets all energy plans using TrustPlan™ to eliminate gimmick plans that cause bill surprises.