Below you will find Think Energy reviews and statistics from objective sources like the Texas Public Utility Commission and major review sites. Home Energy Club also conducts independent research to determine an overall customer satisfaction rating. We include sources like the Think Energy BBB and Think Energy Plus reviews, in order to provide a comprehensive perspective
|Think Energy on Google||Google Reviews|
|Think Energy Public Utility Commission of Texas Stats||PUC Stats|
To learn more about Think Energy, please check our Think Energy provider page. This page also includes information about Think Energy rates. You can also compare Think reviews to the reviews of the top electricity companies in Texas.
If you are shopping for electricity rate plans, you can reduce your odds of bill surprises by enrolling in plans on Home Energy Club, which have been vetted with our TrustPlan process. Here, you can find Think Energy org consumers reviews and Think Energy rates to help make your decision easier.
Think Energy Ratings
We collect customer satisfaction statistics on more than 40 electricity companies in Texas from independent review sites like Google, the State of Texas PUC, platforms that assess any Think Energy review, and other sources. See our live stream of ratings and reviews from Google below.
Home Energy Club combines its HEC/Amazon rating survey results with third party data to create a rating score for each electricity provider.
HEC Think Energy Rating Score: 4.6/5
Think Energy Customer Ratings
Think Energy has relatively high ratings. Each category is above 4.5 and their best category is Transparency with a score of 4.7.
Think Energy Customer Reviews
Think Energy Reviews & Ratings Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find objective Think Energy reviews and ratings?
- The Public Utility Commission of Texas
- HEC/Amazon surveys
- Google and Yelp Reviews
How does Think Energy’s rating compare to other electric companies?
Home Energy Club lists the following companies as the Top 13 Best Electric Companies in Texas. Think Energy is not included in the newest ratings, but do check back, as ratings change periodically.
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): most trusted in Houston
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): competitive pricing, excellent operators
- 4Change Energy (888-366-7291): quality TXU affiliate, low rates
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): popular brand, low rates, trusted
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): very low rates, 100% green plans
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): plan transparency, straightforward rates
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): trusted, “free energy” plans
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): best for prepaid “no deposit” plans
- Just Energy (866-385-6065): rate transparency, well-established
- Chariot Energy (844-978-6797): low-cost 100% solar, no equipment required
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): top service, trusted in Dallas
- Entrust Energy (917-382-2513): excellent service, competitive rates
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): affordable, well-recognized brand
To find valuable energy information, compare the best cheap energy plans in Texas, and more, go to HomeEnergyClub.com.
Who reviews electricity plans of Think Energy in Texas?
Information on Think Energy electricity plans in Texas can be found on their profile page on HomeEnergyClub.com. Also, click on the Compare Plans button in the filter section of the home page to find the following details for all electric companies whose plans are displayed:
- Special discount offers
- Bill credits
- Early termination fees
- Electricity rates at various usage levels
Home Energy Club strives every day to reduce the number of bill surprises experienced by Texas energy consumers.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
Home Energy Club has found that some energy review sources unfortunately display misleading information, including unclear details about energy provider rates and quality of service:
- Small niche review sites: some sites are paid by companies to only post positive reviews
- Texas electricity review sites: may have reviews arranged for unfair advantages over competitors
- Government comparison sites: Power to Choose Texas and other government sites have been repeatedly found to lack quality control
For in-depth details and to compare Texas electricity rates, visit HomeEnergyClub.com.
How good is Think Energy?
Home Energy Club considers the following in deciding whether Think Energy is a good company:
- Customer ratings and reviews: Think Energy has a substantial amount of high customer ratings
- Green plans: renewable energy plans are available
Visit HomeEnergyClub.com to find out more about how Think Energy measures up to other electric companies.
How to find a Think Energy promo code to get a rate discount?
Here’s how to find discount promo codes from Home Energy Club to receive rate discounts:
- Visit provider profile: go to the profile page for Think Energy
- Check for discounts: if there are no current codes for Think Energy, you can find valuable active promo codes for other top energy providers on other profile pages and on the electricity promo codes page.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get many complaints?
Home Energy Club helps prevent bill surprises with its vetting processes. Sadly, the state-run electricity comparison site Power to Choose has been the target of many complaints:
- Gimmicks: the site has been the home to gimmicky plans that dupe consumers
- Bill surprises: Texas consumers may get unexpectedly high bills
- Unfair rankings: advantages may be given to companies who game the site’s rankings
- Doubt among state leaders: the Public Utility Commission Chairman has expressed doubts about the site’s viability
HomeEnergyClub.com, the best alternative to Power to Choose org in Texas, vets all energy plans to help consumers avoid gimmicks and bill surprises.