To provide you with objective information on electricity companies such as Infuse Energy, we compile reviews from major websites which don’t sell electricity (to reduce bias), and complaints statistics from government sources. On this page, you will find links to over 100 certified Infuse reviews, as well as data from the Public Utility Commission of Texas.
|Infuse Energy on Google
|Infuse Energy Public Utility Commission of Texas Stats
At Home Energy Club, we pride ourselves on honesty and transparency. We vet each energy plan on our site using our TrustPlan process to protect you from bill surprises.
Infuse Energy Ratings
Home Energy Club analyzes customer statistics, ratings and reviews on more than 40 electricity companies in Texas from independent review sites, government sites, and other sources.
Pairing this third party information with our Home Energy Club/Amazon customer rating survey results, we determine an overall rating score for each energy provider.
HEC Infuse Energy Rating Score: 4.2/5
Infuse Energy Customer Ratings
Infuse Energy has relatively good ratings for all of the reviewed categories. Their best reviewed category is transparency, with a 4.4/5.0.
Infuse Energy Customer Reviews
Infuse Energy Reviews & Ratings
Frequently Asked Questions
Who reviews the electricity plans of Infuse Energy in Texas?
Objective ratings and reviews of Infuse Energy are available on the rate comparison and consumer advocacy site Home Energy Club. Dozens of electricity providers’ reviews and ratings are provided from a variety of trusted sources, including:
- The Public Utility Commission of Texas
- Google Reviews and Yelp Reviews
- Amazon/HEC customer surveys
How does Infuse Energy’s rating compare to other electric companies?
An up-to-date list of the Best Electric Companies in Texas has been published by HomeEnergyClub.com, the authoritative source of electricity company and rate information. Currently, the top energy providers in Texas include:
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): superb brand, high-rated operators
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): quality Reliant affiliate, low rates
- 4Change Energy (855-784-2426): low rates, well-managed, trusted brand
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): Happiness Guarantee, bill credits, low rates
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): “free electricity” time-of-use plans
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): low rates, weekly usage reports
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): leader in “no deposit” and prepaid plans
- Chariot Energy (844-978-6797): low-cost 100% Texas solar, no panels
- Amigo Energy (888-864-0599): established light company, simple plans
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): respected brand, no-gimmick plans
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): leading Dallas provider, high-quality service
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): affordable pricing, recognized brand
Go to HomeEnergyClub.com to compare vetted plans and energy rates.
Who reviews the electricity plans of Infuse Energy in Texas?
Verified reviews of Infuse Energy and its electricity rates can be found on the trusted consumer advocacy site HomeEnergyClub.com. On the home page of this user-friendly site, you can:
- View rates and other key plan attributes, such as provider guarantees and early termination fees
- View your monthly energy bill estimate for each electricity plan
- Compare various energy plans according to their specific:
- Rates at key usage levels and home sizes
- Customer ratings and reviews
- Renewable energy content
Home Energy Club uses its bargaining power to offer special discount rates and help Texans cut their energy costs. Read about no-gimmick cheap energy plans on the site and guidance choosing the electricity plan that best matches the power usage patterns for your home.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
Home Energy Club warns consumers about content that’s misleading on certain energy review sites, such as:
- Government sites: Power to Choose Texas has had a history of posting plans from providers which have deceptive gimmicks
- Niche review sites: may accept fees in exchange for top-ranked reviews of companies with gimmicky plans
- Texas energy rating sites: power companies paying higher fees may be given preferential treatment
HomeEnergyClub.com compiles Texas electric company reviews and ratings only from objective, trusted sources, and does not sell preferential treatment to electric companies.
How good is Infuse Energy?
The following information presented on Home Energy Club can be used to determine whether Infuse Energy is a good company:
- Customer reviews: view certified Infuse Energy reviews
- Public Utility Commission complaint statistics: the state government site provides complaint stats
At HomeEnergyClub.com, discover Infuse Energy ratings and reviews, as well as in-depth information on more than 40–plus Texas light companies.
How to find an Infuse Energy promo code to get a rate discount?
Go to HomeEnergyClub.com to find Infuse Energy promo codes for instant rate discounts:
- Go to the Infuse Energy profile page to see if there are promo codes
- If not, check the promo codes page for current promo codes from the leading electricity providers in Texas
Even without a promo code, discount rates are available daily on Home Energy Club for most major Texas power companies. On the home page, simply enter your zip code for rates in your area.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get many complaints?
At HomeEnergyClub.com, Texas residents find the help they need to avoid electricity bill surprises. Power to Choose, on the other hand, is a government-run site which has been riddled with customer complaints through the years. Here are some of the issues:
- Gimmick plans: consumers may enroll in plans with deceptive gimmicks and end up with high rates.
- Talks of Shutdown: Texas leaders have had discussions about shutting down Power to Choose
- Additional Alarms: concern over the site’s viability has been expressed by the Public Utility Commission Chairman
The best alternative to Power to Choose in Texas is Home Energy Club, a trusted site with vetted electricity plans from major electric companies that can help you avoid energy bill surprises.