New Power is a trusted electricity company and a subsidiary of Shell Energy. New Power energy plans have deep discount Texas electricity rates for homeowners, and include bill credits based on your monthly energy usage. New Power in Texas serves customers throughout the state and has received positive New Power Texas reviews.
Note: New Power has temporarily paused accepting new customers for the next few weeks. When they begin accepting enrollments again, you will see their current rates on Home Energy Club.
Compare Energy Rates from other Providers in Texas
New Power Promo Code
Call a New Power operator directly (English/Spanish) for expert help in choosing the best plan for your home and to enroll. Mention our exclusive promo code “NICE” to get special discounted rates at 866-505-0115.
New Power Reviews & Ratings
We based our score of New Power on information from independent review sites, the Better Business Bureau, the State of Texas Public Utility Commission Complaints Statistics and other trusted sources. New Power energy reviews contribute to the overall ratings.
We use third party information in combination with our Home Energy Club/Amazon customer rating survey results to determine a Home Energy Club (HEC) rating.
HEC New Power Rating Score: 4.3/5
New Power Customer Ratings
New Power ratings will be posted after our next survey. The ratings of its sister company, Pulse Power, are greater than 4.5 in four of the five categories. You can find additional New Power reviews online.
New Power Customer Reviews
Compare the Best New Power Plans and Rates
As a subsidiary of Shell Energy Company, New Power is one of the best operated electric companies in the market, offering New Power electricity rates and plans for your home with price-protected fixed rates, which provide security against runaway energy bills.
New Power energy rates are consistently low across Texas, so review New Power Houston rates and New Power Dallas rates, and rates for other cities. Enter your zip code to locate New Power rates. New power Texas energy reviews also reveal customer satisfaction with pricing.
The New Power company always has competitive pricing and is often the cheapest electric company with the best electricity rates in Texas when compared to other major brands. Home Energy Club offers special discounted rates on the plans of major energy providers.
Special Discount Promo Codes for New Power
Share our exclusive promo codes with friends and family, which will allow your relationships to access the same discount rates you’ll find on our website. Here’s our best New Power coupon code: NICE
Requirements to Start Service
To enroll in a New Power plan, enter your zip code on this page and view the Plan Details information related to each of the New Power plans.
Enrolling in service is simple. You can sign up online or call for friendly operator service.
You’ll be asked to provide personal identification (such as your driver’s license or SSN) to confirm that service is validly being started in your name.
New Power Login and Customer Service
If at any point you need customer service, New Power will provide you with prompt and easily accessible customer support:
– Call New Power to speak to a customer care representative, or visit the New Power login page to access your account.
New Power Bill Pay
New Power has several convenient payment options available. These include:
- Online payments: Pay your New Power bill online on their customer portal.
- Pay by phone: Call a New Power operator at 866-505-0115.
- Pay by mail: Send your bill stub and a check or money order to New Power, P.O. Box 734377, Dallas, TX 75373-4377
- Autopay: Set up Autopay and receive automatic deductions from the associated account each month. To complete a payment, Autopay uses an electronic check (ACH) from your bank account, MasterCard, or Visa card. Use the New Power login link above for billing information.
Below are the deposit waiver options that are accepted for New Power brands.
- 65 years of age or older: Must present an ID and provide a copy of their latest bill showing no past due balances.
- Domestic violence victims: Must provide a copy of a Victim of Family Violence document.
- Former or current active-duty military: Must provide proof.
- Applicants who have provided a letter of credit: No more than 2 late fees and no disconnects.
When applying for a deposit waiver, all documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also include your enrollment confirmation number.
Also, visit the Smart Meter Texas website (smartmetertexas) to access your historic smart meter usage.
Switching, Moving and New Power Cancellation Fees
If you’re switching your energy provider or plan, you need to understand the Texas Electricity Fact Label (EFL) for all power plans. The EFL guide will help you to accurately compare plans across providers.
Transferring Your New Power Plan
Transferring your New Power service to a new address is easy. You can take your electricity provider with you by filling out a simple online form on the New Power website. It may take one to two business days to process your information.
Report a New Power Outage
For a New Power energy outage, it’s important to understand the difference between a retail electricity provider (REP) and a transmission and delivery service provider (TDSP or TDU). New Power is a REP. The New Power company purchases energy from generation companies and markets it to consumers. The TDSP in each area transmits the electricity, and manages the lines, reads energy meters, and corrects outages.
If you’re reporting an outage with New Power, contact your local TDSP at one of the following numbers:
- Oncor: 888-313-4747
- Centerpoint: 800-332-7143
- TNMP: 888-866-7456
- AEP: 866-223-8508
- Sharyland Utilities: 800-545-4513
About New Power
New Power is a sister brand of Pulse Power, owned by Shell Energy Company. New Power is a quality electric company in Texas, providing some of the best electricity rates for residential accounts.
New Power Business Information
Pulse Power’s headquarters in Texas are located in:
10200 Grogans Mill Rd, The Woodlands, TX 77380
If you want to sign up for a New Power plan, you can enroll online or call their operators directly at 866-505-0115..
See all deregulated cities in Texas.
New Power Zip Codes Serviced
New Power Frequently Asked Questions
Where to compare New Power plans, rates, and reviews?
You can compare New Power plans and New Power electricity rates, and read verified New Power electricity reviews and ratings about the electric company on HomeEnergyClub.com.
- The consumer advocate and comparison site uses its bargaining power with top electric companies in Texas to offer you special low discount rates, and will help you to make an informed choice by providing thousands of verified reviews, ratings, and complaint statistics for all established electric companies.
- The ratings information is pulled from objective sources such as the Better Business Bureau, State of Texas and Google Reviews, plus its Home Energy Club/Amazon surveys.
- Importantly, Home Energy Club vets each energy plan to help you avoid gimmicks that cause bill surprises, and they do not charge a membership fee.
How to get a New Power promo code to get a rate discount?
Use HomeEnergyClub.com’s exclusive promo codes to receive an instant discount on New Power rates and the rates of its sister brand, Pulse Power. You can also enroll at the same low rates on Home Energy Club after entering your zip code on the comparison site to view plans in your area. You’ll also find discount codes from other top electric companies in Texas.
Where can I pay my New Power bill?
Use any of the following New Power bill pay options:
- Online payment with your account using the New Power login
- Mail payment by sending your checks and bill stubs to New Power, P.O. Box 734377, Dallas, TX 75373-4377
- Phone payment by dialing the New Power phone number 866-505-0115.
- Automatic payment with New Power AutoPay
For more information, call New Power and view their profile page and electricity plans on HomeEnergyClub.com.
How to find the best deal on New Power?
To get the best deal on New Power plans, HomeEnergyClub.com uses its bargaining power to offer you pricing which is lower than the rates you’ll find directly on the electric company’s website. Due to their low overhead, New Power often has the lowest rates in the market, with ultra-cheap fixed rates on contract lengths ranging from 12 to 36 months.
How can I contact New Power?
To contact New Power directly, call their customer service number at 866-505-0115. You can also email New Power at email@example.com New Power is a quality electric company with some of the cheapest rates in Texas, backed by one of the largest energy companies in the world. You can find special discount rates on New Power energy plans at Home Energy Club due to the site’s significant bargaining power with energy providers.
How do I sign up for service with New Power?
New Power enrollment for service takes just five minutes on the HomeEnergyClub.com website, where you will find special discount rates for their electricity plans that are lower than the regular rates on New Power’s website. Enter your zip code to find the best New Power Energy plans for your area, then enroll by filling out a simple form.
How can I cancel my New Power service?
Fill out the New Power online form to cancel your service. Or, call the New Power phone number to get convenient assistance. Depending on your energy plan, you may have to pay a small New Power cancellation fee for ending the contract before its end date. If you are switching to another electric company and wish to view special discount rates from other electricity providers, go to Home Energy Club.
Is New Power a good electric company?
New Power, like its sister brand Pulse Power, is a good electric company with one of the best operations teams in the industry.
- New Power provides deep discount price energy plans with some of the best electricity rates in Texas, due to their low overhead. Find complete information on New Power, including special discount rates, on HomeEnergyClub.com
- New Power has straightforward “no gimmick” plans for all usage levels and term lengths and provides payment assistance programs, such as deferred payment options, if you cannot pay the bill on time.
Read unbiased New Power reviews along with other electric companies in Texas on the Home Energy Club website.
Does New Power require a deposit?
New Power does not provide “no credit check lights” to Texas residents, so you do need to pay a deposit if you don’t pass their credit check. Consumers must have a satisfactory credit score to avoid paying a modest initial security deposit, which is fully refundable. Home Energy Club also offers plans from top electric companies offering no deposit electricity prepaid plans.