We provide you with reviews from numerous objective sources so you can make an informed decision when comparing electricity providers. Below you will find 4Change Energy reviews and other information from sources that don’t market electricity and are thus more objective, such as Google, Yelp and the Public Utility Commission of Texas.
|4Change Energy Reviews on Google||Google Reviews|
|4Change Energy Reviews on Yelp||Yelp Reviews|
|4Change Energy Public Utility Commission of Texas Stats||PUC Stats|
4Change Energy Ratings
Home Energy Club gathers consumer data from independent research sites, the State of Texas Public Utility Commission Complaints platform, and other outlets on over 40 power companies in Texas.
We incorporate our Home Energy Club/Amazon customer rating results with this third party information to determine a rating score for every energy company.
HEC 4Change Energy Rating Score: 4.6/5
4Change Energy Customer Ratings
4Change Energy has good rating scores for the reviewed categories. Their best reviewed category is transparency, with a 4.6 out of 5 score.
4Change Energy Reviews & Ratings Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find objective 4Change Energy reviews and ratings?
- The Public Utility Commission of Texas
- Amazon/HEC surveys of Amazon’s customer base
- Google Reviews and Yelp Reviews
How does 4Change Energy’s rating compare to other electric companies?
Home Energy Club’s list of the current Top 13 Best Electric Companies in Texas is below. The list, which is based on the consumer advocate’s vetting, industry knowledge, and analysis of customer data, includes 4Change Energy:
- 4Change Energy (855-784-2426): quality, trusted provider, low rates
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): high-rated service, top provider in Dallas
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): high quality, top rated in Houston
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): low rates, green energy plans
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): reliable company, low rates
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): 100% green energy
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): popular provider with low rates
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): easy-to-use website, clear pricing
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): No. 1 for prepaid no-deposit plans
- Just Energy (866-385-6065): rate transparency, established provider
- Chariot Energy (844-978-6797): 100% low-cost solar, no panels needed
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): affordable, well-recognized brand
Who reviews the electricity plans of 4Change Energy in Texas?
- Special discount offers
- Bill credits
- Early termination fees
- Energy rates at various usage levels
- Provider guarantees
A consumer advocate that provides special discount rates from the top electric companies, Home Energy Club helps you reduce the chances of a bill surprise by vetting each plan.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
Home Energy Club has determined that some energy review sources may include misleading information about energy rates and quality of service:
- Small generic sites: some of these review sites are paid a fee by providers for preferred treatment
- Texas electricity review sites: some providers may have reviews arranged for an unfair advantage
- Government comparison sites: the Power to Choose Texas site and has a history of poor quality control
How good is 4Change Energy?
- Customer ratings: 4Change Energy has high customer ratings and many positive reviews
- Energy Plans: the provider’s plans pass Home Energy Club’s TrustPlan vetting process
How to find a 4Change Energy promo code to get a rate discount?
Here’s how to find promo codes from Home Energy Club to get discount rates:
- Visit company profile: go to the profile page for 4Change Energy
- Check for codes from other providers: view promo codes from dozens of top energy providers
For more information about vetted energy plans you can trust, visit HomeEnergyClub.com.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get many complaints?
While Home Energy Club helps prevent unexpected bill shocks with its vetting processes, the state-run electricity comparison site Power to Choose has a history of poor quality control and failure to protect consumers from gimmicky plans. The site has sadly been the target of many complaints:
- Gimmicks: the site may list gimmicky plans that dupe consumers
- Bill surprises: Texas consumers may get unexpectedly high bills due to hidden charges on unclear plans
- Doubt from the PUC: the Public Utility Commission Chairman has expressed doubts about the viability of the site