Home Energy Club provides you with reviews from objective sources so you can make an informed decision when comparing energy providers.
Below you will find Express Energy reviews and other information from sources that don’t market electricity and are thus more objective, such as Google, Yelp, the Better Business Bureau, and the Public Utility Commission of Texas.
|Express Energy on Google||Google Reviews|
|Express Energy on Yelp||Yelp Reviews|
|Express Energy Better Business Bureau Page||BBB Rating|
|Express Energy Public Utility Commission of Texas Stats||PUC Stats|
Express Energy Ratings
Home Energy Club collects consumer data from independent sites, the State of Texas Public Utility Commission Complaints page, the Better Business Bureau, and other outlets on dozens of power companies in Texas.
We include our Home Energy Club/Amazon customer rating results with this third party information to determine a rating score for every energy company.
Express Energy BBB Rating: A
Express Energy Customer Reviews
Express Energy Reviews & Ratings Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find objective Express Energy reviews and ratings?
- The Public Utility Commission of Texas
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Amazon/HEC surveys of Amazon’s customer base
- Google Reviews and Yelp Reviews
How does Express Energy’s rating compare to other electric companies?
Home Energy Club’s list of the current Top 12 Best Electric Companies in Texas is below. The list, based on the consumer advocate’s vetting, industry knowledge, and analysis of customer data, includes Express Energy:
- 4Change Energy (855-784-2426): quality, trusted provider, unit of Shell Oil
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): high-rated service, unit of Vistra Energy
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): trusted, top-rated brand in Houston
- Express Energy (833-913-3451): ultra-low rates, a unit of Vistra Energy
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): low rates, green energy plans
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): pioneer in 100% green energy
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): trusted provider with low rates
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): easy-to-use website, clear pricing
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): No. 1 for prepaid no-deposit plans
- Just Energy (866-385-6065): rate transparency, established provider
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): affordable, well-recognized brand
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): reliable company, affordable rates
Who reviews the electricity plans of Express Energy in Texas?
Information on Express Energy rates and electricity plans can be found on HomeEnergyClub.com. All plans have undergone the TrustPlan™ vetting process. Compare electricity plan details side by side, including:
- Special discount offers
- Bill credits
- Early termination fees
- BBB ratings
- Energy rates at various usage levels
- Provider guarantees
A consumer advocate that provides special discounted rates from the top energy companies, Home Energy Club helps you reduce the chances of a bill surprise by vetting each plan.
What are problems with electric company review sites?
Home Energy Club has determined that some energy review sources may include misleading information about energy rates and quality of service:
- Small generic sites: some of these review sites are paid a fee by providers for preferred treatment
- Texas electricity review sites: some providers may have reviews arranged for an unfair advantage
- Government comparison sites: the Power to Choose Texas site has a history of poor quality control
How good is Express Energy?
- Customer ratings: Express Energy has high customer ratings and many positive reviews
- BBB Score: Express Energy earned an “A” rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Energy Plans: the provider’s plans pass Home Energy Club’s TrustPlan™ vetting process
Visit HomeEnergyClub.com to find out more about Express Energy and compare electric companies in Texas.
How to find Express Energy promo codes to get a rate discount?
Here’s how to find promo codes from Home Energy Club to get discount rates:
- Visit company profile: go to the profile page for Express Energy
- Check for codes from other providers: view promo codes from dozens of top energy providers
For more information about vetted energy plans you can trust, visit HomeEnergyClub.com.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get so many complaints?
While Home Energy Club helps prevent unexpected bill shocks with its vetting process called TrustPlan™, the state-run electricity comparison site Power to Choose has a history of poor quality control and failure to protect consumers from gimmicky plans. The site has been the target of many complaints:
- Gimmicks: the site has listed gimmicky plans that deceive consumers
- Bill surprises: Texas consumers may get unexpectedly high bills due to hidden charges on unclear plans
- Doubt from the PUC: the Public Utility Commission Chairman expressed doubts about the viability of the site