Home Energy Club recommends that you consider energy provider reviews from a range of objective review websites, and check consumer statistics from government sources. For Payless Power, in addition to reviews from Google, you’ll also find complaint statistics for Payless and other Texas energy providers from the Public Utility Commission of Texas.
Payless Power is considered to be the top electric company for âno depositâ prepaid plans. You can clickÂ here to review Payless plans and rates, or speak with a Payless operator atÂ 833-926-9776.
|Payless Power on Google||Google Reviews|
|Payless Power Public Utility Commission of Texas Stats||PUC Stats|
Home Energy Club was built on a foundation of transparency. We vet each electricity plan displayed on the site using our TrustPlan process to protect you from bill surprises.Â We recommend that you review the Electricity Facts Label (EFL)Â for any plans you are considering to ensure that the plan is a good fit for your home based on your energy usage.
Payless Power Ratings
We gather customer satisfaction information on over 40 electricity companies in Texas from independent review sites, the State of Texas Public Utility Commission Complaints site, and other sources.
We combine our independent results with our HEC/Amazon customer satisfaction survey results to determine a rating score for each energy provider.
HEC Payless Power Rating Score: 4.5/5
Payless Power Customer Ratings
Payless Power has relatively high scores across all categories.
Payless Power Customer Reviews
Payless Power Reviews & Ratings Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find objective Payless Power reviews and ratings?
To provide you with objective reviews and ratings for Payless Power and other electric companies,Â Home Energy ClubÂ uses the following objective sources:
- The Public Utility Commission of Texas
- HEC/Amazon customer base surveys
- Google and Yelp Reviews
Go toÂ HomeEnergyClub.comÂ to browse the best electricity rates in Texas and compare reviews.
How does Payless Powerâs rating compare to other electric companies?
Home Energy ClubÂ rates the Top 13Â Best Electric Companies in TexasÂ using trusted sources and a time-tested vetting process. They are:
- Payless PowerÂ (833-926-9776): best for prepaid, no deposit plans
- Reliant EnergyÂ (833-339-0416): leading brand, great service
- Gexa EnergyÂ (855-639-8212):Â 100% green plans, low rates
- Green Mountain EnergyÂ (833-339-0421): a leader in renewable energy
- Pulse PowerÂ (888-853-4219): mega-low rates, trustworthy
- Cirro EnergyÂ (833-392-9778): transparent, Reliant affiliate
- Just EnergyÂ (866-385-6065): established provider, clear rate info
- Chariot EnergyÂ (844-978-6797): low-cost 100% solar plans
- TXU EnergyÂ (800-818-6132): high-rated service, leading provider
- 4Change EnergyÂ (855-784-2426): TXU affiliate, low rates
- Champion EnergyÂ (844-856-9388): reasonable pricing, well-known brand
- TriEagle EnergyÂ (888-380-4813): transparent plans, straightforward rates
- Amigo EnergyÂ (888-864-0599): rate clarity, trusted brand
CompareÂ electricity company ratingsÂ and reviews for 40-plus electric companies in Texas atÂ HomeEnergyClub.com.
Who reviews the electricity plans of Payless Power in Texas?
- Find estimated monthly energy bills for Payless Power and more using the Plan Details popups
- The home page includes a âcompareâ feature which allows you to make custom comparisons of energy plans based on:
- Early termination fees
- Rate offers
- Pricing at various usage levels
Home Energy ClubÂ works to prevent Texas residents from being unpleasantly surprised when their monthly energy bills arrive.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
Home Energy Club has discovered that some types of energy review sources may cause problems for consumers:
- Small niche review sources: some give electric companies top search rankings and positive reviews for a fee
- Texas electricity ratings sites: priority may be given to electric companies who pay for a competitive advantage
- Government sites:Â Power to Choose Texas, along with other government sites, do not have good quality control
HomeEnergyClub.com relies on objective sources when providing electric company reviews.
How good is Payless Power?
Information gathered by Home Energy Club can help you determine whether Payless PowerÂ is a good company:
- Positive reviews:Â impressive consumer reviews abound
- Affordable plans: various affordable “no deposit” plans are available
Find reviews of Payless Power and more atÂ HomeEnergyClub.com.
How to find a Payless Power promo code to get a rate discount?
Hereâs how to find promo codes to get electricity discounts on Home Energy Club:
- Check the Payless Power profile page for promo codes
- Visit the energy provider promo codes page to view active promotions for many providers
Learn our best tips for choosing an energy plan thatâs right for you atÂ HomeEnergyClub.com.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get many complaints?
While the comparison siteÂ HomeEnergyClub.com can help consumers avoid bill surprises, government-run Power to Choose has been the target of relentless customer complaints, mainly surrounding misleading information about electric company rates and services:
- Gimmicky plans: Companies have gamed their system by posting gimmick plans which may lead to higher bills
- Shutdown possible:Â Various state leaders have discussed shutting the site down
- Concerns: The Public Utility Commission Chairman has voiced concerns about the viability of the government site
Home Energy ClubÂ is theÂ best alternative to Power to Choose in Texas, and the best comparison site for reducing electricity bill surprises.