We know it can be time-consuming to search for Constellation Energy reviews and to determine which ones are authentic. To help you overcome these hurdles, we’ve provided direct links to top third-party review sites that don’t market electricity, which have a combined total of over 100 reviews.
You’ll also find the link to the Texas Public Utility Commission Complaint site, which provides additional types of verified information.
|Constellation Energy Reviews on Google||Reviews|
|Constellation Energy Reviews on Yelp||Reviews|
|Constellation Public Utility Commission of Texas Stats||PUC Complaint Stats|
Home Energy Club vets each energy plan from top electricity companies in Texas to help you avoid bill surprises, using our TrustPlan process.
Constellation Energy Reviews and Ratings
Home Energy Club collects unbiased customer satisfaction opinions on more than 40 electricity companies servicing Texas residents from independent review sites, the State of Texas Public Utility Commission Complaints Stat, and other sources.
We use this third party information combined with our Home Energy Club/Amazon customer rating survey results to determine a rating score for each energy provider.
HEC Constellation Energy Rating Score: 4.2/5
Constellation Energy Customer Ratings
Constellation Energy reviews show fair scores for most of the reviewed categories. The best category from Constellation reviews is plans and pricing, with a 4.5 out of 5 score.
Constellation Energy Customer Reviews
Constellation Energy Reviews & Ratings Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find objective Constellation Energy reviews and ratings?
Complaint statistics, ratings and reviews on Constellation Energy and other energy providers from objective, independent sources are found at Home Energy Club, including:
- HEC/Amazon surveys of Amazon’s customer base
- Google Reviews and Yelp Reviews
- The Public Utility Commission of Texas
To see Constellation Energy complaint statistics, reviews, and ratings for 40-plus electric companies in Texas, go to HomeEnergyClub.com.
How do Constellation Energy reviews compare to other electric companies?
Using its objective vetting process, industry knowledge and customer data, HomeEnergyClub.com rates the following as the current Top 13 Best Electric Companies in Texas:
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): most popular in Houston, high-quality provider
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): 100% green plans, trusted, low rates
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): consistently low rates & plan transparency
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): 1st in 100% green plans in Texas
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): fast growing due mega-low rates and trust
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): user-friendly site, pricing transparency
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): best for “no deposit” prepaid plans
- Just Energy (866-385-6065): well-established company, rate transparency
- Chariot Energy (844-978-6797): low-cost, 100% solar, no equipment required
- Amigo Energy (888-864-0599): clear -cut rates, established energy provider
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): the leading brand in Dallas, quality services
- 4Change Energy (855-784-2426): TXU affiliate, low rates, quality service
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): mid-range pricing, popular brand
Who reviews plans and energy rates of Constellation Energy in Texas?
The residential electricity consumer-centric comparison site, HomeEnergyClub.com, has reviews of Constellation Energy and you’ll find customer comments on their energy plans. On the free site, the following features will help you in choosing the best energy plan for your home:
- Compare providers and plans side-by-side with the “Compare Plans” feature to view:
- Discount rate offers
- Rates at key usage levels
- The amount of early termination fees
- Find your estimated monthly bill and other details on each plan, noted in “Plan Details” popups
In addition to providing custom-tailored plan comparison searches, Home Energy Club provides numerous ways to help Texas residents avoid undesirable bill surprises.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
Energy review sources such as those which follow have a history of giving consumers wrong impressions of energy providers and the quality of their services. Home Energy Club points out the following common issues:
- Government comparison sites: a lack of quality control is an inherent issue on government energy rate sites, including the Power to Choose Texas site, as evidenced by the way some electricity providers “game” their ranking systems with deceptive plans and rates
- Texas electricity ratings sites: some unscrupulous providers pay higher fees to Texas ratings sites and, in return, the sites manipulate customer reviews in a way that gives them an undeserved advantage
- Generic independent review sites: some general review sites display providers’ positive reviews in the first pages to bury the negative reviews, in exchange for fees
Visit HomeEnergyClub.com for access to ratings and reviews of electricity plans from reputable independent sources.
Is Constellation Energy a good energy company?
To determine whether Constellation Energy is a good company, consider the following:
- Read Constellation reviews and ratings from independent sources on HomeEnergyClub.com.
- Constellation has a 4.2 out of 5 based on survey results from HEC/Amazon customer ratings.
Home Energy Club is the place to go for independent ratings, reviews, and complaint statistics for more than 40 energy providers in Texas.
How to find a Constellation Energy promo code to get a rate discount?
Here’s how to find promo codes to receive rate discounts:
- Check the profile page for Constellation Energy on HomeEnergyClub.com to find whether promo codes are currently offered to deliver instant rate discounts.
- If you find no promotional codes for Constellation on Home Energy Club, you will find that many leading energy providers in Texas have promo codes on the consumer-friendly comparison site.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get so many complaints?
Quality control is lacking on the Power to Choose electricity comparison site run by the Texas state government, causing consumer complaints to pour in over years. The following is more information about the government-run site:
- Electric companies notoriously “game” the site with unscrupulous gimmicks
- Unethical companies show deceptively low rates for a ranking advantage causing shocking bill surprises
- There is discussion among state leaders about shutting down the site, due to the level of complaints against it
HomeEnergyClub.com is the best alternative to Power to Choose in Texas because of its practice of manually vetting each energy plan using TrustPlan™ to eliminate deceptive plans, and because of special discount rates offered on the site for plans from the top electricity companies in Texas.