Special Pulse Power Deal: While checking reviews, get special discounted Pulse Power rates. Enter your zip code above for plans in your area, or use our exclusive promo code “Power20” applied on Pulse’s website page (click here). You can also get the discount rates by calling Pulse Power toll-free at 888-853-4219 and giving their operator the promo code.
Pulse Power Reviews
Finding truthful and impartial reviews for Texas electricity providers can be challenging. We recommend that you avoid review sites that sell electricity and have conflicts of interest, and instead check top independent review websites.
Pulse Power is a professionally-operated energy provider with a respected management team, which began business in 2018 and does not yet have significant numbers of reviews on third party sites. Below are reviews for Pulse on Google, and we will add other review sites when a statistically significant number of reviews are posted on them.
Below you’ll also find a link to the Texas Public Utilities site featuring consumer statistics. Learn about Pulse and its energy plans and rates on our Pulse Power provider page. Visit our Texas Electricity Companies Reviews main page for reviews on competing companies.
|Pulse Public Utility Commission of Texas Stats||PUC Complaint Stats|
|Pulse Power Google Reviews||Google Reviews|
On Home Energy Club, you’ll find energy plans from top brands that have been vetted to help you avoid bill surprises, this process is called TrustPlan. Check out Texas electricity rate plans from major light companies.
Pulse Power Ratings
Home Energy Club gathers customer opinions on over 40 electricity companies in Texas from a combination of independent review sites, the State of Texas Public Utility Commission Complaints Stats, and other sources.
We use this third party information and customer rating survey results obtained from our Home Energy Club/Amazon surveys to determine a rating score for energy providers, such as Pulse Power.
HEC Pulse Power Rating Score: 4.6/5
Pulse Power Customer Ratings
Pulse Power has exceptionally high scores compared to the top Texas energy providers for most of the reviewed categories. Pulse Power’s best ratings are for plans and pricing, and billing, with 4.7 out of 5 scores.
Pulse Power Customer Reviews
Pulse Power Reviews Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find objective Pulse Power company reviews and ratings?
The following are among the sources that Home Energy Club uses to obtain independent, objective ratings, reviews, and complaint statistics for Pulse Power and other electric companies in Texas:
- HEC/Amazon surveys of Amazon’s customer base
- Google Reviews and Yelp Reviews
- The Public Utility Commission of Texas
Visit HomeEnergyClub.com to read ratings, reviews, and complaint statistics for more than 40 electric companies in Texas. View special lower discount rates for club members on Pulse Energy plans by entering your zip (membership is free).
How does Pulse Power’s rating compare to other electric companies?
The current Top 13 Best Electric Companies in Texas, which includes Pulse Power, are rated and compared using HomeEnergyClub.com’s unbiased vetting processes, customer data, and industry knowledge:
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): highly trusted, top in Houston
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): fastest-growing, very low rates, trustworthy*
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): Reliant affiliate, low to mid-priced plans
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): number one brand in Dallas, top-notch service
- 4Change Energy (855-784-2426): low rates, TXU affiliate, quality provider*
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): low rates,100% green plans, trusted*
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): ushered in Texas’ 100% green plans
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): clear-cut plans, low to mid-priced plans*
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): top provider of “no deposit” prepaid plans
- Just Energy (866-385-6065): clear-cut rates, well-established provider
- Chariot Energy (844-978-6797): discount 100% solar, no equipment needed*
- Amigo Energy (888-864-0599): proven brand, simple rates*
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): well-known brand, mid-range pricing*
For objective ratings and reviews of dozens of providers in Texas, go to Home Energy Club, which does not sell preferred treatment to electric companies. For providers with an asterisk (*), special lower discount rates are offered on the site.
Who reviews the plans and energy rates of Pulse Power in Texas?
Consumer advocate and comparison site HomeEnergyClub.com has certified reviews of Pulse Power, its plans and rates from objective sources. The site helps consumers avoid bill surprises with its TrustPlan™ vetting process. The free site also provides the following features to help you make a selection of the best energy plan for your home:
- “Plan Details” popups provide details about each energy plan, including your projected monthly bill
- Pulse Power offers plan guarantees that allow you to switch to another of their plans if your original choice turns out not to be a match with the energy usage in your home
- Compare plans in a side-by-side grid using the “Compare Plans” feature, which includes:
- Rates at key usage levels with special Home Energy Club discounts offered
- Early termination fees for each plan
- Percentage of green energy content
Go to Home Energy Club to compare energy providers, plans and rates from an objective source which doesn’t sell preferred treatment to electric companies.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
Consumers who seek honest reviews of energy plans often find inaccurate information about light companies in Texas and the quality of their services. Below are potential issues with the sources of information shown, according to the premier energy consumer advocate and comparison site Home Energy Club:
- Texas electricity ratings sites: various energy sites provide benefits to preferred providers by manipulating the arrangement of reviews.
- Government comparison sites: a lack of quality control that has allowed some providers to “game” government comparison sites is an ongoing issue at the Power to Choose Texas site and other government-run sites.
- Major independent review sites: the “gaming” strategies of energy providers are used on all-purpose review sites that don’t sell electricity.
For verified reviews from objective sources, go to HomeEnergyClub.com.
How good is Pulse Power?
Pulse Power has one of the top management teams in the industry, and their low overhead allows the electric company to offer deep discount rates. Benefits and features offered by Pulse include:
- Low-price energy plans, with special Pulse discounts rates on HomeEnergyClub.com
- Plans are gimmick-free and come with a Perfect Plan Guarantee
- Payment assistance programs and deferred payment options
At Home Energy Club, read objective reviews on Pulse Power and other energy providers in Texas.
How to find a Pulse Power promo code to get a rate discount?
Exclusive Pulse Power promo codes are available at HomeEnergyClub.com. Share the following codes with friends and family, which provide access to special discounted rates due to the club’s bargaining power:
- “POWER20” and
The comparison site also offers exclusive promo codes featuring special discounted rates for other trusted energy providers in Texas. Home Energy Club never charges a membership fee.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get so many complaints?
Unlike HomeEnergyClub.com, the electricity comparison site operated by the state government called Power to Choose, lacks quality control, resulting in continuous complaints from consumers. The Power to Choose site:
- Has been unscrupulously “gamed” by various energy providers using misleading gimmicks
- Has displayed deceptive low-rate plans that lead to shocking bill surprises
- Is a subject of debate among state leaders who have discussed shutting it down
HomeEnergyClub.com has a commitment to eliminating tricky gimmick plans that cause bill surprises and has become the best alternative to Power to Choose in Texas. The consumer-friendly site’s process of manually vetting each plan using its unique TrustPlan™ fills a market need for consumer-friendly plans with discount rates.