While you are searching for Spark Energy rates, would you like to know the quality of service they offer? Home Energy Club can assist with over 1,700 verified reviews from objective review sites like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Google. We also conduct independent research and customer satisfaction surveys to assign rating scores to Texas electric companies across a range of categories.
|Spark Energy Google Reviews||Google Reviews|
|Spark Energy Better Business Bureau Page||BBB Rating|
|Spark Energy Public Utility Commission of Texas Stats||PUC Stats|
Spark Energy Ratings
Home Energy Club gathers consumer information from independent sources, including the Public Utility Commission (PUC) Complaints site, the Better Business Bureau and other outlets, on more than 40 power providers in Texas.
We combine our independent findings with the results of our Home Energy Club/Amazon customer satisfaction surveys to assign a rating score for each electric company.
HEC Spark Energy Rating Score: 3.5 out of 5
Spark Energy Customer Ratings
Spark Energy has mid-range rating scores for the reviewed categories. Their best reviewed category is Billing Quality, with a 4.0 out of 5 value.
Spark Energy Customer Reviews
Spark Energy Reviews & Ratings Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find objective Spark Energy reviews and ratings?
To find numerous objective reviews and ratings for Spark Energy and other electric companies, Home Energy Club relies on sources like:
- The Public Utility Commission of Texas
- Amazon/HEC customer surveys
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Google and Yelp Customer Reviews
On HomeEnergyClub.com, you’ll find the best electricity rates in Texas for your home’s energy usage.
How does Spark Energy’s rating compare to other electric companies?
Home Energy Club publishes a list of the Top 13 Best Electric Companies in Texas based on the results of its vetting process, customer reviews, ratings and other considerations. Spark Energy is not included on this list, which includes:
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): low rates, quality company, trustworthy
- 4Change Energy (855-784-2426): high quality brand, low rates
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): leader in prepaid and no-deposit plans
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): leading Houston brand, superb service
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): green plans, low rates, well established
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): free time-of-use energy plans
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): competitive rates, Reliant affiliate
- Just Energy (866-385-6065): well established, straightforward rates
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): affordable rates, trusted brand
- Chariot Energy (844-978-6797): 100% solar (no equipment needed)
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): quality service, leading Dallas provider
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): straightforward, predictable rates
- Amigo Energy (888-864-0599): transparent plans, popular brand
Browse HomeEnergyClub.com for vetted rates and to find trusted electricity companies with plans that are a match for your home’s usage.
Who reviews the electricity plans of Spark Energy in Texas?
HomeEnergyClub.com is proud to share verified information and great deals on energy plans. On this user-friendly consumer advocacy site, you can:
- View your estimated monthly energy bill for each plan in the Plan Details popups
- Compare various energy plans by:
- Customer reviews
- Discount offers
- Cancellation fees
- Provider guarantees
- BBB ratings
Home Energy Club helps Texas residents save money on monthly energy bills. You can also shop for cheap energy plans for your home.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
Home Energy Club has found that some energy review sources may be misleading and cause bill surprises for consumers:
- Small niche review sites: may offer positive reviews in exchange for fees
- Texas electricity ratings sites: preferential treatment may be given to companies that pay fees
- Government sites: Power to Choose Texas other government comparison sites may be gamed to dupe consumers
HomeEnergyClub.com uses objective sources to produce Texas electricity plan information you can trust.
How good is Spark Energy?
- Customer satisfaction ratings: check our Spark Energy reviews page for certified reviews
- Energy plans: Spark’s electricity plans have not passed the club’s vetting process
- Electricity rates: compare Spark’s rates against those of top trusted Texas light companies
Search ratings and reviews for Spark Energy and other top Texas energy providers at HomeEnergyClub.com.
How to find a Spark Energy promo code to get a rate discount?
To search available Spark Energy promo codes for instant discounts, go to HomeEnergyClub.com.
- Visit the Spark Energy profile page to check for promo codes and other details
- Go to the Home Energy Club promo codes page to view active codes for other energy providers in Texas
Get discount rates from top electric companies every day by entering your zip code at Home Energy Club.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get many complaints?
HomeEnergyClub.com helps Texans steer clear of energy bill surprises. Unfortunately, government-run Power to Choose has received complaints from many customers due to misleading information posted by energy providers:
- Higher-than-expected bills: gimmicky plans may trick consumers into paying more
- Shutdown possible: state leaders have discussed a shutdown of the site
- Viability concerns: the Public Utility Commission Chairman has expressed concerns over the viability of Power to Choose
Due to its trusted vetting process, Home Energy Club is the best alternative to Power to Choose in Texas, and a great resource to avoid surprises on your energy bills.