Would you like to learn as much as possible about Just Energy and other electricity companies before enrolling in an energy plan? We feel that providing you with Texas electricity company reviews from numerous unbiased review websites gives you a more complete picture of customer viewpoints, so you can make an informed choice. Below you’ll find Just Energy reviews on Google, Yelp, Consumer Affairs and TrustPilot, which have over 500 combined reviews.
|Just Energy Reviews on Google||Google Reviews|
|Just Energy Reviews on Yelp||Yelp Reviews|
|Just Energy Reviews on Consumer Affairs||Consumer Affairs Reviews|
|Just Energy Reviews on TrustPilot||TrustPilot Reviews|
To help you avoid bill surprises, Home Energy Club offers vetted Texas electricity plans on the site which undergo our TrustPlan process, and we use our bargaining power with energy providers to bring you discount electricity rates which are often less than the regular rates you’ll find on provider sites.
Just Energy Ratings
At Home Energy Club we collect customer opinions on over 40 Texas electricity companies using independent review sites, the State of Texas Public Utility Commission Complaints Stats, the Better Business Bureau and other sources.
We then combine this third party information with our Home Energy Club/Amazon customer rating survey results. With the information collected, rating score for each energy provider is determined.
HEC Just Energy Rating Score: 4.3/5
Just Energy Customer Ratings
Just Energy has fair to good ratings on the reviewed categories compared to other Texas Energy providers. Just’s best rating is for billing with a 4.4 out of 5 score.
Just Energy Customer Reviews
Where to find objective Just Energy reviews and ratings?
Only objective, independent sources are used by Home Energy Club for ratings, reviews, and complaint statistics for Just Energy and other electricity providers. These sources include:
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Google Business Reviews and Yelp Reviews
- The Texas Public Utility Commission
- HEC/Amazon surveys of Amazon’s customer base
To find objective ratings, reviews, and complaint statistics for 40-plus electric companies in Texas, visit HomeEnergyClub.com.
How does Just Energy’s rating compare to other electric companies?
To determine the Top 13 Best Electric Companies in Texas, consumer-centric comparison site HomeEnergyClub.com uses its trusted vetting processes, consumer data, and industry knowledge. The top energy providers in Texas are currently:
- Just Energy (866-385-6065): established provider, rate transparency
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): first-rate, Houston’s most trusted brand
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): 100% green plans, very low rates, trusted
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): plan transparency, predictable rates
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): Texas leader in 100% green plans
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): fastest-growing, trusted brand, mega-low rates
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): straightforward low rates, Reliant affiliate
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): leader in “no deposit” prepaid plans
- Chariot Energy (844-978-6797): low-cost 100% Texas solar, no panels required
- Amigo Energy (888-864-0599): rate transparency, long-established brand
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): most trusted in Dallas, top-rated service,
- 4Change Energy (855-784-2426): TXU sister company, low rates, quality service
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): affordable pricing, well-recognized brand
Visit Home Energy Club for ratings and reviews of more than 40 electricity companies in Texas.
Who reviews the electricity plans of Just Energy in Texas?
The leading electricity comparison site, HomeEnergyClub.com, reviews Just Energy plans in Texas using its unique TrustPlan™ vetting process. The following features are also provided by the free site to help you select the best energy plan for your home:
- “Plan Details” popups provide details, including the estimated cost of monthly electricity
- On the site’s home page, click “Compare Plans” to compare energy plans features, including:
- Special discount rates
- The amount of early termination fees
- The company’s BBB rating
- Rates at key usage levels
Home Energy Club is dedicated to minimizing the chances of an unwanted bill surprise.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
Home Energy Club has noted that certain websites lead to consumers making wrong conclusions about energy plans and the quality of service they provide:
- Generic niche review sites: small generic review sites sometimes accept fees from providers to boost positive reviews.
- Texas electricity ratings and review sites: these sites may give ranking advantages to gimmicky plans that cause higher bills
- Government comparison sites: lack of quality control is widespread on government-run energy comparison sites such as Power to Choose
To see reviews and ratings of energy plans in Texas, go to HomeEnergyClub.com.
How good is Just Energy?
To determine whether Just Energy is a good electricity company, consider the Just Energy reviews provided by Home Energy Club and the following information:
- Rating: Just Energy has a rating score of 4.3 out of 5 based on survey results from Home Energy Club/Amazon customer ratings.
- No gimmicks: Just Energy specializes in easy-to-understand electricity plans without gimmicks.
To view Just Energy reviews, go to HomeEnergyClub.com.
How to find a Just Energy promo code to get a rate discount?
Here’s how to find Home Energy Club promo codes to receive rate discounts for Just Energy:
- Check the profile page: check for discount promo codes for the electric company on the Just Energy profile page
- Check for codes of Just affiliates: promo codes may be available for Amigo Energy (a Just Energy affiliate)
To see potential rate discounts for other leading energy providers in Texas, visit HomeEnergyClub.com.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get many complaints?
Power to Choose is an electricity comparison site run by the Texas state government. For years, the site has been inundated with consumer complaints. Home Energy Club has compiled some of them:
- Poor quality control: due to lack of quality control, electric companies may unethically gain a ranking advantage.
- Bill surprises: consumers who visit the site often experience bill surprises.
- Doubts by state leaders: state leaders have discussed shutting the site down and questioned its viability.
HomeEnergyClub.com is the best alternative to Power to Choose in Texas to cut down on bill surprises, search electricity rate discounts, and find a plan you can trust.