Available Now: After you check customer reviews below, get a special discount off Champion Energy Services™ regular rates by using our exclusive Champion Energy promo code “TOP” on their website (click here).
Champion Energy Reviews
We know it can be difficult to find objective reviews for energy providers. To gain a balanced view of consumer sentiments, we recommend that you check Champion Energy reviews on multiple, major third party review sites, as well as the Better Business Bureau and Texas PUC Complaints sites for more verified information. On Champion’s Google page alone, there are over 200 Champion reviews.
Click on the links below to credible third party sites:
|Champion Energy on Google||Reviews|
|Champion Energy on Yelp||Houston Reviews |
|Champion Energy Consumer Affairs Page||Reviews|
|Champion Energy on Better Business Bureau (BBB)||BBB Rating|
|Champion Energy Texas Public Utility Comm. Stats||PUC Stats|
Keep in mind that more often than not, customers post reviews when they’ve had a negative experience, not when they’ve had a positive experience, which can distort ratings results.
Home Energy Club is dedicated to providing vetted electricity plans using our TrustPlan process to help you avoid billing surprises, and objective information about Texas electric companies to assist you in your search.
On our promo codes page, you’ll find our exclusive Champion Energy promo code “DEAL”, which you can use to receive a discount off the published rates on Champion’s website. You can also check availability of other energy company promo codes.
Champion Energy Ratings
Home Energy Club captures customer satisfaction opinions on over 40 electricity companies servicing Texas from independent review sites, the State of Texas Public Utility Commission Complaints Statistics, the Better Business Bureau and other sources.
Home Energy Club uses this information and the Home Energy Club/Amazon customer rating survey results to define a rating score each energy provider, such as Champion Energy.
HEC Champion Energy Rating Score: 4.5/5
Champion Energy BBB Rating: A
Champion Energy Customer Ratings
Champion Energy has relatively high rating scores compared to other Texas Energy providers. Champion’s best rating is for trust and transparency and customer service with 4.7 out of 5 scores.
Champion Energy Customer Reviews
Champion Energy Reviews & Ratings Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find objective Champion Energy reviews and ratings?
To help you find objective reviews and ratings for Champion Energy and many other electric companies, Home Energy Club relies on sources such as:
- The Public Utility Commission of Texas
- Amazon/HEC customer surveys
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Google and Yelp Texas Customer Reviews
HomeEnergyClub.com is the place to go for the best electricity rates in Texas for your home’s individual usage patterns.
How does Champion Energy’s rating compare to other electric companies?
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): affordable rates, trusted brand
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): leader in prepaid and no-deposit plans
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): leading Houston brand, superb service
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): green plans, low rates, high-rated brand
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): free “time-of-use” energy plans
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): low rates, responsive, trustworthy
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): transparent bills, respected Reliant affiliate
- Just Energy (866-385-6065): established provider, clear rates
- Chariot Energy (844-978-6797): 100% solar (no equipment needed)
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): quality service, leading Dallas provider
- 4Change Energy (855-784-2426): TXU affiliate, low rates, quality service
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): straightforward rates for predictable bills
- Amigo Energy (888-864-0599): transparent plans, established brand
At HomeEnergyClub.com, you can compare rates for all of the above companies, plus find many other resources, such as what to do in case of a power outage.
Who reviews the electricity plans of Champion Energy in Texas?
HomeEnergyClub.com is a trusted place for verified reviews of Champion Energy and its plans. On this easy-to-navigate consumer advocacy site, you can:
- Estimate your monthly energy bills using “Plan Details” popups
- Compare various energy plans by:
- Rate offers
- Customer reviews
- Early termination fees
- BBB ratings
Home Energy Club helps Texas residents save money on their monthly energy bills and shop for cheap energy plans that work for you and your family.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
According to research compiled by Home Energy Club, certain energy review sources may be misleading and cause bill surprises for consumers:
- Niche review sites: may offer top search rankings and reviews to gimmicky plans in exchange for fees
- Texas electricity ratings sites: biased treatment may be given to companies that pay fees
- Government sites: Power to Choose Texas, as well as other government comparison sites, may be gamed to mislead consumers
Unlike these sites, HomeEnergyClub.com uses objective sources to compile Texas electricity rates information.
How good is Champion Energy?
To determine whether Champion Energy is a good company, consider these points presented by Home Energy Club:
- Good customer reviews and ratings: Champion Energy earns high marks for customer service
- Trusted brand: Champion has built a good reputation over many years
- Helpful energy management information: weekly usage reports are available
Browse through plans, ratings and reviews for Champion Energy and other top Texas energy providers at HomeEnergyClub.com.
How to find a Champion Energy promo code to get a rate discount?
To locate Champion Energy promo codes for instant discounts, go to HomeEnergyClub.com.
- Visit the Champion Energy profile page to check for promo codes and other details
- Currently, the best promo code for Champion Energy is TOP—you can use this code on the Champion website.
- Check the Home Energy Club promo codes page to view active codes for other major providers in Texas
Compare plans, learn to read an Electricity Facts Label (EFL), and find the best energy plan for you at Home Energy Club.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get many complaints?
HomeEnergyClub.com works hard to help Texas residents avoid energy bill surprises. However, government-run Power to Choose has received complaints from scores of customers, many centered around misleading information:
- High bills: gimmicky plans on the site may trick consumers into paying higher bills
- Shutdown possible: state leaders have discussed shutting down Power to Choose
- Viability concerns: the Public Utility Commission Chairman has expressed concern over the viability of the site
Thanks to its trusted vetting process, Home Energy Club is the best alternative to Power to Choose in Texas, and the best tool you can use to avoid surprises on your energy bills.