Special Discount Rates: Get specially discounted TriEagle Energy rates by using our exclusive TriEagle Energy promo code EagleSaver4 on the TriEagle website page (click here) where the promo code code is applied, or enrolling on Home Energy Club.
TriEagle Energy Reviews
Below are links to TriEagle Energy review pages on major consumer review sites that don’t market electricity. We recommend that you consider Texas electricity company reviews from numerous objective review websites, which will provide a more complete view of customer opinions and help you to make an informed choice.
TriEagle is one of the most established electricity companies in Texas. See our TriEagle Energy profile page for details about the company and our Texas Electricity Companies Reviews main page, which includes information about competing light companies.
Below are links to top review sites on the web with over 500 combined TriEagle reviews.
|TriEagle Enegy Reviews on Google||Reviews|
|TriEagle Energy Reviews on Yelp||Reviews|
|TriEagle Energy Reviews on Consumer Affairs||Reviews|
Note that it’s often the case that consumers will post reviews on energy providers only if they have had a negative experience, which can distort the ratings of the light companies. We encourage you to look for patterns in review comments to gain more meaningful insights.
Home Energy Club vets Texas electricity plans with our TrustPlan process, and we use surveys of random Texas residents to help us decide which electric companies to include and exclude from our site. TriEagle has a history of offering straightforward rates with no gimmicks.
TriEagle Energy Ratings
Home Energy Club gathers the opinions of Texas residents on over 40 Texas electricity companies using independent review sites, the State of Texas Public Utility Commission Complaints Stats, the Better Business Bureau and other sources.
Home Energy Club combines this information with its Home Energy Club/Amazon customer rating survey results to assign a rating score to each energy provider, such as TriEagle Energy.
HEC TriEagle Energy Rating: 4.4/5
TriEagle Energy BBB Rating: A
TriEagle Energy Customer Ratings
TriEagle’s scores are relatively high on the reviewed categories compared to other Texas energy providers. TriEagle’s best rating is for trust and transparency, with a 4.7 out of 5 score.
TriEagle Energy Reviews & Ratings Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find objective TriEagle Energy company reviews and ratings?
Independent complaint statistics, ratings, and reviews are available for TriEagle Energy at Home Energy Club. The consumer advocate and comparison site uses objective, independent sources, such as:
- Public Utility Commission of Texas
- Google Reviews and Yelp Reviews
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- HEC/Amazon surveys of Amazon’s customer base
See HomeEnergyClub.com to read reviews, ratings and complaint statistics for over 40 electric companies in Texas, and get special discount rates on TriEagle energy plans vetted to cut bill surprises.
How does TriEagle Energy’s rating compare to other electric companies?
HomeEnergyClub.com uses its unbiased vetting processes, customer data, and industry knowledge to compare and rate energy providers, including TriEagle Energy. Here’s the current Top 13 Best Electric Companies in Texas:
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): top Houston brand, high-rated service
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): trusted, low rates, 60-day guarantee
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): trusted, mega-low rates, 90-day guarantee
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): top brand in Dallas, high-quality service
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): transparency, low to mid-range rates
- 4Change Energy (855-784-2426): very low rates, transparency, trusted
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): 1st in 100% green plans in Texas
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): price transparency, user-friendly website
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): top prepaid “no deposit” provider
- Chariot Energy (844-978-6797): low cost solar with no equipment required
- Just Energy (866-385-6065): well-established provider, rate transparency
- Amigo Energy (888-864-0599): well-established, Just Energy affiliate
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): established brand, Astros sponsor
Visit the consumer advocate and comparison site Home Energy Club for objective reviews and ratings for 40-plus energy providers in Texas. The site does not sell special treatment to providers.
How good is TriEagle Energy?
To determine whether TriEagle Energy is a good Texas energy company, consider the following points from HomeEnergyClub.com:
- TriEagle Energy has a HEC rating score of 4.4 out of 5, based in part on survey results from HEC/Amazon customer ratings.
- The BBB rating for TriEagle Energy is “A”.
Learn more about TriEagle reviews and ratings at Home Energy Club. Get a discount on regular TriEagle rates on the comparison site.
Who reviews the plans and energy rates of TriEagle Energy in Texas?
Each of TriEagle Energy’s plans in Texas is assessed using objective reviews and ratings on HomeEnergyClub.com and its TrustPlan™ vetting process. The consumer-friendly comparison site has the following features to help you choose the best and cheapest energy plan for your home:
- A filter on the home page allows you to exclude plans that result in less predictable bills
- “Plan Details” popups include the estimated cost of your monthly bill for each plan
- Compare plans side-by-side using the “Compare Plans” feature and see the following:
- Discount rates on TriEagle plans offered by Home Energy Club
- Rates offered by the plan at various energy usage levels
- The plan’s early termination fees
- Each provider’s BBB rating
Home Energy Club is designed to provide objective information, discount rates and vetted plans to minimize the odds of an unwanted bill surprise. The site, called the “Consumer Reports of electricity”, does not sell special treatment.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
Inaccurate or misleading reviews and ratings of providers can lead consumers astray. The consumer advocate and comparison site Home Energy Club details some of the problems that have been noted in relation to various types of review sites:
- Texas electricity ratings/review sites: customer reviews on some energy sites are arranged in a way that gives higher-paying providers an undeserved advantage
- Government comparison sites: government energy rating sites have been badly “gamed” by some electric companies, such as the Power to Choose Texas site, due mostly to a lack of quality control
- Generic review sites: some of the smaller general review sites give providers top positions in search results and list positive reviews at the top, in exchange for fees
To view thousands of reviews and ratings from numerous objective sources, visit HomeEnergyClub.com.
How to find a TriEagle Energy promo code to get a rate discount
Here’s how to find promo codes to receive rate discounts:
- Go to the HomeEnergyClub.com profile page for TriEagle Energy to see whether the company has promo codes that instantly provide rate discounts highlighted this month.
- Currently you can use the site’s exclusive TriEagle Energy promo code “EagleSaver4” on the TriEagle website page.
Also at the Home Energy Club site, special discount rates and exclusive promo codes on vetted energy plans can be found for the top energy providers in Texas.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get many complaints?
Power to Choose is the state-run electricity plan comparison site known to have scores of consumer complaints. Apparently because of a lack of quality control, Power to Choose:
- Is gamed by electric companies showing mega-low rates on deceptive gimmick plans
- Customers who unsuspectingly sign up for deceptive plans receive costly bill surprises
- The Public Utility Commission Chairman and other state leaders have discussed closing the site
HomeEnergyClub.com is the best alternative to Power to Choose in Texas for residents who desire to avoid deceptive gimmick plans that lead to costly bill surprises. The consumer-friendly comparison site uses the TrustPlan™ vetting process.