Researching electricity companies can be confusing, which is why we’ve compiled verified Infinite Energy reviews, ratings and complaint statistics from credible, objective sources. Read reviews from Google, Yelp, and the Better Business Bureau, and consumer stats from the Public Utility Commission of Texas.
|Infinite Energy on Google||Google Reviews|
|Infinite Energy Better Business Bureau Page||BBB Rating|
|Infinite Energy Public Utility Commission of Texas Stats||PUC Stats|
Check out our Infinite Energy provider page for in-depth information about the company, and view their rates and plans in Texas. You can also read other reviews of the best electricity companies in Texas.
Infinite Energy Ratings
We collect customer satisfaction statistics on more than 40 electricity companies in Texas from the State of Texas Public Utility Commission Complaints site, unbiased review websites, the Better Business Bureau, and other sources.
We combine our HEC/Amazon customer rating survey results with third party information to determine an overall rating score for the top energy providers in Texas.
HEC Infinite Energy Rating Score: 3.8/5
Infinite Energy BBB Rating: A
Infinite Energy Customer Ratings
Infinite Energy’s scores are consistent across all of the categories. The scores range from 3.8-3.9. Their highest categories are pricing and billing quality.
Infinite Energy Customer Reviews
Infinite Energy Reviews & Ratings Frequently Asked Questions
Where to find objective Infinite Energy reviews and ratings?
Home Energy Club uses objective sources to obtain reviews, rates, and ratings for Infinite Energy and other Texas electricity companies, including:
- The Public Utility Commission of Texas
- The BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- HEC/Amazon surveys of the Amazon customer base
- Google and Yelp Reviews
How does Infinite Energy’s rating compare to other electric companies?
You can find Home Energy Club’s list of the current Top 13 Best Electric Companies in Texas below. This list is compiled using the TrustPlan vetting process, industry knowledge, and analysis of customer data. Infinite Energy is not currently on this list, which includes the following energy providers:
- 4Change Energy (855-784-2426): quality service with low rates
- Reliant Energy (833-339-0416): top-rated brand in Texas
- Chariot Energy (844-978-6797): cheap solar, no equipment needed
- Gexa Energy (855-639-8212): low rates, green energy plans
- Green Mountain Energy (833-339-0421): 100% green energy
- Pulse Power (888-853-4219): growing company, low rates
- Cirro Energy (833-392-9778): easy website, clear pricing
- Payless Power (833-926-9776): leader in prepaid no deposit plans
- Just Energy (866-385-6065): rate transparency, established provider
- TriEagle Energy (888-380-4813): reliable company, moderate rates
- Champion Energy (844-856-9388): affordable, recognized brand
- TXU Energy (800-818-6132): top-notch service, trusted brand in Dallas
- Entrust Energy (917-382-2513): great service, competitive rates
To discover your best energy rates and plan options, go to HomeEnergyClub.com.
Who reviews the electricity plans of Infinite Energy in Texas?
Details about Infinite Energy rates and electricity plans can be found on HomeEnergyClub.com. These plans have been vetted with the TrustPlan™ process. Compare plans on the home page to see details side by side:
- Discount rate offers per usage levels
- Bill credits
- Early termination fees
- BBB ratings
- Energy provider guarantees
A consumer advocate that uses its bargaining power to get you lower rates, Home Energy Club’s goal is to reduce the number of bill surprises experienced by Texas residents by vetting each plan.
What are problems with electricity company review sites?
Home Energy Club has found that some energy review sources include misleading information about electric companies, reviews and rates:
- Small generic niche sites: may be paid by companies to display positive reviews
- Texas electricity review sites: may arrange reviews unfairly and allow gimmick rates to be offered
- Government comparison websites: the Power to Choose Texas site has been found to lack quality control
For objective information and certified reviews of 40+ electric companies, go to HomeEnergyClub.com.
How good is Infinite Energy?
Home Energy Club considers the following when weighing whether Infinite Energy is a good company:
- Customer service ratings: consider Infinite Energy reviews and ratings on Google and Yelp
- BBB Score: Infinite Energy scored an A rating from the BBB
- Public Utility Commission of Texas complaints: check consumer complaint data on the PUC site
Visit HomeEnergyClub.com to conveniently view the above information on the Infinite Energy Reviews page, and view in-depth information on other electric companies in Texas.
How to find an Infinite Energy promo code to get a rate discount?
Get promo codes from Home Energy Club to receive discount rates and to lower your energy bills. Here’s how:
- Company profile: go to the profile page for Infinite Energy
- Check discounts: if there are no discounts for this provider, check back, as one may become available
- Browse other codes: see which energy companies have active promo codes to get an instant rate discount
To find low rates and information about energy plans you can trust, visit HomeEnergyClub.com.
Why does Power to Choose (government site) get many complaints?
Home Energy Club helps prevent bill shocks with its vetting processes. Sadly, the state-run electricity comparison site Power to Choose does not have the same quality control processes in place to do the same. The government site has been the target of a great deal of criticism:
- Gimmicky plans: some plans may mislead consumers with gimmicky rates that deceive them into paying a premium
- Bill surprises: Texas consumers may get hidden charges when purchasing tricky plans
- Doubt among leaders: a Public Utility Commission Chairman has expressed doubts about Power to Choose
HomeEnergyClub.com is the best alternative to Power to Choose in Texas, and a solid choice to avoid gimmicks and bill surprises.